Work in Progress
- Interdisciplinary perspectives on effort: measurement, causes and consequences (with Luis Miller).
- The difference between saying and doing. Comparing subjective and objective measures of effort (with Paula Apascaritei and Simona Demel).
- How does knowledge about societal ageing affect attitudes towards welfare state reform? Evidence from a survey experiment in Germany, Spain and the United States (with Juan J. Fernández, Gema M. García Albacete, and Antonio M. Jaime Castillo).
- The effects of information about aging and pensions on retirement expectations. A cross-country survey experiment (with Juan J. Fernández).
- Do employers discriminate by gender? Evidence from six cross-national randomized field experiments (with Gunn Elisabeth Birkelund, Bram Lancee, Edvard Nergård Larsen, Javier G. Polavieja and Ruta Yemane)
- Labor Market Attainment of International Migrants in Europe (with Javier G. Polavieja and Lucinda Platt).
Participation in Funded Research Projects
- European Research Council (2018-2023)
Carlos III Juan March Institute (PI: Jonas Radl)
“Effort and Social Inequality: Advancing Measurement and Understanding Parental Origin Effects”
Ref. ERC-2017-STG – ERC Starting Grant 758600.
- Comunidad de Madrid (2020-2022)
Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (PI: Miguel Requena)
Grupo de Estudios “Población y Sociedad” (GEPS)
- State Research Agency (AEI) (2020-2021)
“Red de investigacion en ciencias sociales experimentales.”
Spanish National research Council (CSIC) (PI: Luis Miller).